MANAGED IT SERVICES
We conduct a full analysis of your network’s setup and create a strategic plan customized to your needs.
Standardized IT support, proactive monitoring, and preventative maintenance mean an increased business advantage and agility for you.
Advantages to Having Fully Managed Devices
- Keep Windows up to date
- Keep anti-virus up to date
- Make sure all of your devices are encrypted to remain compliant
- We can monitor the health of your devices to detect a problem before a crash
- Security features such as theft protection and recovery
Cloud Computing Solutions
- Whether it’s a private cloud, a public cloud or a hybrid model, we help you choose the best solution for your needs.
- Your staff can collaborate faster, communicate more effectively and access their data instantly. Modern business is built in the Cloud and accessible by professionals from any location. Let us help determine which Cloud technologies are right for you. One of the many cloud services we offer allows you to access a Remote Windows desktop from virtually any device including Desktop computers, Laptops, Phones and tablets.
93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster, and 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately. – National Archives & Records Administration in Washington DC.
Each year many companies suffer from not having an adequate cloud backup and don’t have a disaster recovery plan. Let us help you be prepared!
- We conduct a full analysis of your network’s setup and create a strategic plan customized to your needs. With our managed networking services we can help you setup and maintain your network Properly. Let’s face it, when your network goes down so does your productivity. We can help you avoid WI-FI deadspots in your office and recover quickly when something goes wrong. You can sleep easy knowing that if your network were to ever go down, we are there to help get it back up!
- Standardized IT support, proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance means an increased business advantage and agility for you.
Phone Systems & VOIP
- VOIP (or Voice Over IP) means that your phones aren’t tied down to your office! With VOIP your phones stay connected to the internet. So you can make Phone calls anytime, anywhere. This can be especially useful if you have remote employees, or working from home. This service takes advantage of existing hardware, so no extra hardware is needed and it can even work on smartphones giving you ultimate flexibility!
- It pays to have a team to resolve phone issues through repairs, replace old equipment with new installations and supply a telecom infrastructure that aligns with your business goals.
- No matter how big or small your business is we can find the perfect fit for you. We grow with your business, so you can always add more lines in the future. VOIP can be a great fit for Medical Offices as you can manage many lines and extensions.
We are not your average help desk! Elite I.T. Solutions knows that I.T. problems don’t just happen during business hours. We provide our customers with concierge I.T. services. Customers may choose from on or off-site support and are welcome to call or text as needed. Our valued services include, but are not limited to:
- All-day support
- Support by Phone and E-Mail
- Remote Support
- On-site Support
- Automated Monitoring to spot problems before you do!